a set of seats for bx 14 tge

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
harley bx boy

a set of seats for bx 14 tge

Post by harley bx boy »

hello my name is Harley

i have a set of seats from my bx 1400 tge if anyone's inserted i also have the carpets from it, as well as a dash which is in very good Nike i have pulled all this out of my bx to replace it with the bx 19 gti interior which i think looks amazing in it i also have the door panels of it the center consell and other little bits if anyone's inserted i am near stowmarket i cant deliver pick up only. i can email my phone number if you what to get in touch :)
harley "14y"

bx 1400 tge in bit's.
xantia 1.6 turbo d vsx
smiffy1071
pies are evil!

Post by smiffy1071 »

Hi Harley, just wondered how you were getting on with your car? I think it was parked next to mine at the stratford rally...
Putting a GTi dash in will make the car look better, but making all the gauges work will be a headache!
My car for example, is a TZD turbo-d, and has the usual speedo, and a rev counter and fuel gauge and finally an oil level gauge.
I modified it and put the water temperature, oil temperature, and oil pressure gauge from a GTi/16v car in. As long as you have the sender units for those, and a test meter, then it would take maybe a couple of hours of work to do.
How far are you going with it, for example are you putting electric windows in? Once you have all the door cards, and carpets out of the car, it's not actually hard to do.
All the best,
john s
harley bx boy

Post by harley bx boy »

hey, yea its coming along nicely i striped out all of the intera and changed it to the 19 intera umm we gonna keep it the same culor just get it resprayed next year we are going to take the engine block out and clean it all up and stuff :lol: yea its coming on nicely :D
harley "14y"

bx 1400 tge in bit's.
xantia 1.6 turbo d vsx
smiffy1071
pies are evil!

Post by smiffy1071 »

And as if by magic, here is the picture...

Quite a good day bearing in mind the awfull weather we had the night before... it was the wettest BBQ I've ever attended, but probably the most fun!
JayW
1K Away

Post by JayW »

smiffy1071 wrote: it was the wettest BBQ I've ever attended, but probably the most fun!
That's what happens when you BBQ an unopened beer can.... Mat... :wink:

Still, the frivolity of beer explosions, mankinis, penis's and fomtoolery was enjoyed by all :lol:

Also the UK's largest ever collection of white BX's (still the best damn colour)!
I have zero patience for your tedium.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

JayW wrote:
smiffy1071 wrote: it was the wettest BBQ I've ever attended, but probably the most fun!
That's what happens when you BBQ an unopened beer can.... Mat... :wink:

Still, the frivolity of beer explosions, mankinis, penis's and fomtoolery was enjoyed by all :lol:

Also the UK's largest ever collection of white BX's (still the best damn colour)!
You forgot the rubber Pigeons!
Last edited by Tim Leech on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
JayW
1K Away

Post by JayW »

Stop the pigeon... Stop the pigeon... Stop the pigeon... Stop the pigeon... Stop that pigeon NOW!

Or my personal favorite... b b b bird bird bird, bird is the word... :wink:
I have zero patience for your tedium.
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

JayW wrote:That's what happens when you BBQ an unopened beer can.... Mat... :wink:
Me? O:) Although I have to say it was a surprisingly large explosion...

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
smiffy1071
pies are evil!

Post by smiffy1071 »

Roverman wrote: [Also the UK's largest ever collection of white BX's (still the best damn colour)!
You forgot the rubber Pigeons![/quote]

Here, are those rubber pigeons, and Jay, performing some of his less, er, naked poses.....? The mankini ones I will only post if you quote me a credit card number!

I think that's Harly, and his father in the background, pointing to the disturbed person at the front of the car...