Changing Views

Anything about BXs
ben
Confirmed BX'er

Post by ben »

I've had two south african fellas at different times say 'ah yeh fuck'n bullet proof man' , one was in some tyre depot chain place and the other in the local Citroen dealership where i went to try and buy some brake bits once (i know :lol: )
The only positive comments at work are from the bangernomics savvy ones ,and my MOT man is a biker and we get on well but he hates cars, hates diesels more, and hates hydraulic citroens even more than that :lol:
crb
BXpert
My Cars: BX 1.9D Meteor
Saab 9-3 1.9TD Estate

Post by crb »

I've got a beard (for now) and an MG Midget in the garage. Well when I say MG Midget I really mean the component parts of a Midget on axle stands waiting for me to finish it off :) Must finish it before summer - I said that last year as well :D
Colin - Returning to BX's for the challenge.

BX19 TGD Meteor 1991
Defender110
Over 2k
My Cars: Land Rover Discovery Series 1 200tdi 3 door
Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5
2020 Fiat Panda cross 4x4 twin air.

Post by Defender110 »

crb wrote:and an MG Midget in the garage. Well when I say MG Midget I really mean the component parts of a Midget on axle stands waiting for me to finish it off :) Must finish it before summer - I said that last year as well :D
Me too :!: :wink:
Kevan
1997 Mercedes C230 W202
2003 Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5 - Daily driver / hobby days and camping.
1993 Land Rover Discovery 200tdi Series 1 3 door - in need of TLC
2020 Fiat Panda 4x4 Cross Twin Air.