Mk1 19RD White for restoration

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
richardd1652
1K Away

Mk1 19RD White for restoration

Post by richardd1652 »

Ive been contacted by a fella who i had lost touch with over the weekend whose next door neighbour has been clearing the back garden ready for building work and has got a white Mk1 19RD which was vitually covered in brambles the last time it was photographed but is now get-attable.
He sent me a download of 24 photos of all underside,body,interior etc but it took most of the evening for my coal driven computer to load it and it was one of these zip files or something which i now cant find.
I am too busy at the moment with work and already having 2 Mk1,s needing my attention,oh and a tin snail that i would be more than happy to pass anyones details onto him.
I cant remember the exact location but its down south . It doesnt look beyond saving although drivers area of the interior looks wrecked as window has been removed but underfloor pictures looked pretty solid apart from the rear sill ends.
Richard.
1985 MK1 BX Digit
1986 MK1 BX Leader
1988 19RD
1983 Tin Snail
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

I remember this one from a while back, im sure its near glastonbury? ive also got the pictures, its bollocksed, but may yield some parts?

http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic ... t=mk1+19rd
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

And there I was wondering about putting a 'correct' engine in my Mk1 estate...

Sadly, not sure the budget will stretch to a donor car and its recovery at the moment.