A few bits I need please.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
ghaddon1701
BXpert

A few bits I need please.

Post by ghaddon1701 »

Hi everybody,
Here is a list of a few bits that I am after. Cash waiting.

2x Rear number plate light units. (The lugs on mine have snapped off. These I are the most important things I am after).

1x The round plastic cover that the wing mirror adjustment lever pokes through. The thing with the bristles. I need one in black please.

1x Grey plastic cover that covers the headlining screws where the drivers grab handle would be if the driver had one. Little rectangular thing with 4 tiny plastic lugs.

A few of the round plastic covers that cover up exposed bolt heads. They just push on to the bolt heads. An example of where they are used is on the back of the rear seat. Visible inside the boot. They have a hexagon shaped hole in the back of them.

If anyone can help with any of this it would be very much appreciated. As I mentioned I have cash wating. I know they are silly little bits really. But they are quite important to me none the less. Thanks.

Regards Graham
BX Meteor
BXpert

Post by BX Meteor »

oops, I don't have the rear number plate lights, I thought I'd seen them in a box.

PM not sent.

I do have several of the round plastic covers with the bristles that the wing mirror adjustment lever pokes through, in black. You can have one for free if you're going to the X rally.
ghaddon1701
BXpert

Post by ghaddon1701 »

I am hoping to be there yes. Thank you very much.
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

I have a grey rectangular cap for the headlining plus several of the boot bolt covers. I hope to be at the X Rally but 50/50 at the moment. If I don't go I can post them.

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
ghaddon1701
BXpert

Post by ghaddon1701 »

Thats great thank you. Hope to see you at the X rally then.