Wanted Offside front wheelarch liner

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Wanted Offside front wheelarch liner

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Just completed welding the offside inner wing, it only looked like a little hole, then as the rot was cleaned off a rather large hole appeared :oops:
metal was cut and welded in and all is now hunky dory, however the heat has turned the plastic liner into a rather fetching piece of pop art :oops: next time I will remove the wing and liner, meanwhile has anyone got a offside plastic liner?
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

you daft bugger you are supposed to move anything meltable or flamable before welding :roll: :wink:

I can ask the scrappers how much they would want for one but it wont be a freebie it wont fit in my bag. :oops:

Do we get a picture of your pop art :?:
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Quite possibly yes, Stewart. I take it they`re quite easy to remove? If I have one I`ll pm you and let you know. Ex gratis of course.
Vauxhall apologist.
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Cavmad you are a lovely boy, I must have thrown tens of them away over the years, I have only removed them when taking the wing off so I am not sure, when are you having a session of breaking ? I will pop over and give you a lift one evening.
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

week after next I will be cooming over and giving billy a hand to strip the estate totally billy is going to ring me and let me know which day.
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I said that without moving my lips :lol:

Gottle of geer anyone :?:

It may be before next week Stewart, I`ll have a look at the estate sometime this week and let you know.
Vauxhall apologist.