BUMPER

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

BUMPER

Post by tim leech »

Hi guys, Well my 19TZS front bumper has been pronounced unserviceable so I need a replacement! Any would do but a two tone TZ series bumper would be great (smooth type with a textured top bit!), my car is dark blue but I can get the bumper painted.

Cheap as possible please!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Might have one Tim, I think the one from the petrol hatchack was ok. It`ll be a dark met. grey colour if it is alright and it`s on a `91 1.6TXS(?). I`ll let you know when/if I`ve found out.
How are you keeping anyhow mate, enjoying your new house?
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

All good on the home front Cavmad, first months bills have come in and gone out of the bank so im very poor at the moment! Will get a bonus at the end of April so I can hopefully finish work on the Xantia and BX and get to drive them at last!

As for the bumper any offers are gratefully received! I woudl have liked to buy new but cant afford it now im on the property ladder!

May have to move the triumph 2000 on as time and money are severly lacking!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Leave it with me Tim. If I have one you can have it for nowt.
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thanks cavmad, btw if your interested (going off topic) its the Sd1 owners club spares day this sunday (9th april) at billing aquadrome in northampton, I know theres a few Sd1 enthusiasts on the forum. Its £5 per car and theres always a good selection of cars/parts on show (including mine!!) If the weathers good its a nice ride out.!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Anyone else got a TZD two tone front bumper, a estate woth the larger rubbing strip will do! Any colour but dark preferable!

many thanks!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Would love to go Tim but a bit far for me and Sunday is junior football day. However if you have a meeting oop north in the future please let me know in advance.

Back on topic I`ll hopefully be going to the unit next week to see if said bumper is about.
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Will do Cavmad
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

We must have a bumper out there somewheer guys!??
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Patience is a virtue young man. :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Lol
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I will collect obviously! Anyone? must be a Mk2 bumper, 2 tone isnt a necessity.