Password requirement

Anything about BXs
jeremy
Over 2k

Post by jeremy »

Straight in today - Firefox, popup blocker on, AOL, no firewall.

When I was having problems and had to log in the thing was showing my name and password already completed - and to log in I only had to tick the remember box.

Strangely the icon in my favorites had actually changed from the normal firefox blue flag to a Google 'G' in a blue square.

jeremy
Gareth Wales
BXpert

Post by Gareth Wales »

Six attempts to log in today and finally successful when I did not tick "remember me".
As Richmal Crompton (Just William, Ginger and The Gang) would rather charmingly exclaim.... :P
CRUMBS
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Having a few problems myself. What's changed? I guess it helps me remember my log in details!

BTW, not sure about your redesign of the top left panel (speaking as a graphic designer)... :wink: If there's anything I can do....

Just ask. :)

Phil
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Seems to be asking me for logins too, I am running opera which has a nice Magic Wand function so its not onerous.
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

I just got one of these:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\hshome\jonkw\bxclub.co.uk\forum\includes\template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 34 :cry:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
Geoffrey Gould
BXpert

passwords.

Post by Geoffrey Gould »

Hi had a small problem was asked twice for a password, entered user name and password and no problems since. I dont use a favourites to get to either part of the forum but use short cuts on the desktop for forum and index.
pop up blocker, IE 6, XP , Blueyonder.
Sometimes it's pretty slow., and the message notifacation didnt regester a message that had been sent to me. Seems to be OK now. A slight hic cup but what a super forum. Many thanks Jon,jolly well done. Like the idea of a shop.
Cheers.
Geoff.
Cornishbx16v
BXpert

Post by Cornishbx16v »

sorry to dig this one back up but, every log in i have is a double effort then i have to trail through the forums looking for the dates since i last logged in which is a pain as the lil yellow new post indicators dont show up (short term memory loss doesnt make it easy either) either,
i have xp and ie 6 (i think) with the firewall on, norton antivirus and stopzilla pop up blocker,
i have to say i know this may sound a lil off but it sort of drives me away from reularly checking the forum out when it doesnt make it so easy to pop in and out without logging in so many times!
Timmo.

After all I AM CORNISH!!!!

www.bx16v.com
www.bx16v.co.uk/forum
www.bx16valve.co.uk
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Mr B said
I'm a Firefox convert and I don't have to log in twice. It remembers my P/W and I just click on the box at the bottom of the forum, then straight in Rolling Eyes
Ditto for me!
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle