Mat's TZD Turbo estate 1993

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
Paul296
Over 2k
My Cars: Citroen BX 17 TZD Hurricane
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Re: Re:

Post by Paul296 »

Des Smith wrote:
docchevron wrote:?e wygl?da ?wietnie, zw?aszcza bez skurwysynem polsk?!
I just put this in Google translator and it's rude! :rofl:
Well, I put it in Google translate and it came out as; ' I'd like to purchase a seat where I can see the pianists hands.' Mind you, I don't really trust Google translate.
Des Smith
1K Away

Post by Des Smith »

Paul296 wrote:
Well, I put it in Google translate and it came out as; ' I'd like to purchase a seat where I can see the pianists hands.' Mind you, I don't really trust Google translate.
Paul, you're absolutely right! Chcia?bym zakupi? miejsce, gdzie mog? zobaczy? pianistów r?ce doesn't look anything like ?e wygl?da ?wietnie, zw?aszcza bez skurwysynem polsk?! The right letters, but not necessarily in the right order, to paraphrase Eric Morecombe.
BX14TE St Tropez 1990 - now sold
Xsara Forte 1.4i 2000
Kawasaki GPz550A4 1987
Paul296
Over 2k
My Cars: Citroen BX 17 TZD Hurricane
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Post by Paul296 »

Des Smith wrote:
Paul296 wrote:
Paul, you're absolutely right! Chcia?bym zakupi? miejsce, gdzie mog? zobaczy? pianistów r?ce doesn't look anything like ?e wygl?da ?wietnie, zw?aszcza bez skurwysynem polsk?! The right letters, but not necessarily in the right order, to paraphrase Eric Morecombe.
sprytny dra? (according to 'Google translate')! :D
Des Smith
1K Away

Post by Des Smith »

Paul296 wrote:sprytny dra? (according to 'Google translate')! :D
Muchas gracias, amigo mío! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moi rodzice pobrali si? i nigdy nie by? najlepszym z tej klasy, lecz bior? to jako komplement!

offtop:c

I know Google translate is pretty rubbish at grammar, sense, word order and syntax, but it's a damn sight better than my own grasp of the half-dozen European languages I've had to use to send or respond to emails - French, Dutch, Polish, German, Spanish and Portuguese. It must work passably well because the recipients invariably write back in their own language. Possibly an own-goal, but if it oils the wheels of eurozone commerce, I can't complain.

My French isn't bad, but writing it is a bit hit-and-miss and I've also had to read significant tracts of formal text - it gets very tiresome after a while. Far easier to bung it into Google Translate and read it in stilted English. You even get the occasional laugh out of the too-literal translations. Great form of entertainment if you like that kind of thing.

Anyway, about mat's TZD...
BX14TE St Tropez 1990 - now sold
Xsara Forte 1.4i 2000
Kawasaki GPz550A4 1987
mat_fenwick

Re: Mat's TZD Turbo estate 1993

Post by mat_fenwick »

Back on track ;-) here are some photos of mine at the ICCCR. It's rare enough to have it clean, but after a going over with a clay bar and polish by Tim, I thought it would be a good idea to get some photos!

Sadly it's back to being covered with mud now...

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
mds141
Over 2k

Post by mds141 »

Looking well Mat. Looks mean and purposeful.
Mark Smith

Is it just me or is everything shit?

1989 BX GTi 16 valve. Blanc Alpine. Completed the Citroen Classic Challenge Ecosse and 1337 miles without a hitch.
2000 XM VSX 2.1 td Auto. Rouge Magenta.
TGD saloon many years ago.

1990 Swift 'Corniche' 12/2 aka BXClub HQ.
Honda Firestorm. Gone, but not forgotten.
2015 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Lovely car mat, considering how many miles its done and that its an "everyday workhorse" its still in good shape and a "club stalwart".
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....