Hooray!

Anything about BXs
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Hooray!

Post by cavmad »

Estate has passed MOT today! Taken to my local garage as my usual MOT place let me down. Gave Steve the failure sheet, came back and said it had failed on braking being out of balance due to a blocked pipe! He blew the pipe clean, fitted my brand new caliper and presented me with twelve month`s lovely MOT all for the price of £70 in total, and that included diesel as it ran out on the way to MOT :oops: :P
I`m now one very happy bunny and come the end of the month I`ll be taxing it and enjoying the experience as it were. I`m dying to try it out at night because the Morette`s should make dark driving a right old hoot.

More good news on the BX front besides this as well: I think the TGD t/d has found a new home and helped someone out in their hour of need. Not only that but my brand new BX rear spoiler (eBay, £18.49 including postage!) has arrived and the seller is a smashing chap from the CC club. As if that wasn`t enough transport has been arranged for the 16V down south and the 1.9TD I won on eBay for next Thursday and I might have sold the Fiat.
Jobs a good `un I believe!
Vauxhall apologist.
M

Post by M »

Well done Mr. Mad
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I thankyou! How`s your fleet coming along?
Vauxhall apologist.
Mr B
Northern Moderator
Northern Moderator

Post by Mr B »

Cavmad=Mr BX 8)
1991 Landrover Discovery
1995 VW Golf SE
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

Since when have you had a FIAT Billy?
Over and out from me
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Fix it again tomorrow??? Cavmad? I thought i was bad driving a Beetle without a roof!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Since I got an exceedingly cheap Brava 1.4. Obviously I only got it to sell on again, hopefully it`ll be getting delivered to the West Midlands next week.
Vauxhall apologist.