Parcel Shelves Wanted, a Xantia & BX (one of each SVP!)

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
M

Parcel Shelves Wanted, a Xantia & BX (one of each SVP!)

Post by M »

I need a mint parcel shelf for a 1999 onwards Xantia, with or without sunblind, and either a mint or not so mint BX parcel shelf which will get hacked up to fit some speakers into ( so a not so mint one will do nicely thank you) There is a distinct lack of in the local scrappers....

Preferably within easy collcetion of Preston, but Im sure we could arrange shipping if needed.
Ta.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I need a pracel shelf myself for a Xantia as the cords have brokena nd are made out of string now, white string at that! :oops:
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

I have the cords, I just need a shelf without holes. :lol:
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

If you get a shaelf with cords and no holes let me know Ken! Lol
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I`m getting arsed about by the potential new owner of the TGD so it may end up being broken for parts, if so I`ll keep you all posted.
Tim, if this is the case then the bumper you are after will be available, ditto the parcel shelf for Marty.
Vauxhall apologist.
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

billy is that the tgd you have just got or is it the estate.?
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thanks mate, keep me posted, Need a sunroof motor panel too pwease!

I insist on paying you!
adamskibx
BXpert

Post by adamskibx »

Marty; I have a BX one you can have (hatch), but cant remember what consition it was in. Ill check tomorrow but I think the most serious defect is that its (if i remember correctly) cracked in the corner(s) where the hinge type bit is. Its just a case of how to send it to you I suppose that might be a problem; where abouts are you? Im in Worcestershire.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Aaron, it was a hatchback. The new owner (a mate`s missus) has now collected it and I went out yesterday afternoon/last night on the proceeds of the sale :D .

Tim, haven`t forgotten about you and if I can source the parts that you want there`s no charge.

Have mentioned this forum to some people who were asking about my BX parts on eBay, hopefully one or two will drop by and introduce themselves.
Vauxhall apologist.
Toddman
BXpert

BX

Post by Toddman »

tim leech wrote:Thanks mate, keep me posted, Need a sunroof motor panel too pwease!

I insist on paying you!
I am breaking a 16v so can probably help out with that motor - the parcel shelf might be good as well will look when I get the car back in my drive.

Cheers
Luke
Please call me Luke :)
1989 BX 16valve White 70k - G764KEW

http://www.bx16valve.com
M

Post by M »

adamskibx wrote:Marty; I have a BX one you can have (hatch), but cant remember what consition it was in. Ill check tomorrow but I think the most serious defect is that its (if i remember correctly) cracked in the corner(s) where the hinge type bit is. Its just a case of how to send it to you I suppose that might be a problem; where abouts are you? Im in Worcestershire.
Dont worry, Im going to trash the one I have and cut holes for the speakers, Still after a Xantia one though, tried to price it up on PR net but it wasnt playing this morning. :(
M

Post by M »

BX back shelf sorted - just need a late Xantia one now.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

guess i cnat trade now, had holes in and speakers!