MK1 BX

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

MK1 BX

Post by tim leech »

Not that Im gong to be pouring money into it, but does anyone have any MK1 BX bits they want rid off? I would LOVE some of the MK1 alloys for it, I do have a spare set of Phase 2 16v wheels but they would look daft but could always do a swop maybe?

Apparently all it needs is a centre and maybe back boxes for the mot so the owner tells me :? so if anyones got some new ones the want rid of cheap pm me. I can get new ones for around £20 each so dont want to spend alot!

Cheers chaps will keep you updated with the progress! Just have to make my way down the M1 on bank holiday monday to fetch it with a car trailer which should be a experience as Ive never driven one before! :oops:
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

TBH at twenty quid a throw for new ones I`d go for it mate. It may be worth taking it for MOT before fitting exhaust `just in case`. If you can get a free re-test and you know you can have a new exhaust supplied and fitted within that period then you should be laughing.
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

True mate, where I work is a MOT station so am fortunate. Im quite handy with gungum so may have a go with that if I can manage it!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Would love some Mk1 alloys tho so if anyone knows of any please let me know!