jmccs BX 17TZD Estate - 1993

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
cxturboboy

Re: jmccs BX 17TZD Estate - 1993

Post by cxturboboy »

Hi, is your tzd break found a home yet? If not I would be Interested, and could collect this coming wednesday when my car trailer hire guy is back from christmas break. Has it had any welding done or in need of any? and how straight is she ie dents, dings, damage? Prior to your taking car off the road for reasons mentioned {not quite clear!} did the motor use any oil, overheat or give any cause for concern?
I dont know your car like other members on hear seem to, so trying to get a clearer picture, I am sure you understand, not looking for perfection, just a bx break I can fettle back to good health,and enjoy. Look forward to hearing from you fingers crossed,
Darren.

darrencross1@btinternet.com.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Welcome Darren!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

cxturboboy wrote:Hi, is your tzd break found a home yet? If not I would be Interested, and could collect this coming wednesday when my car trailer hire guy is back from christmas break. Has it had any welding done or in need of any? and how straight is she ie dents, dings, damage? Prior to your taking car off the road for reasons mentioned {not quite clear!} did the motor use any oil, overheat or give any cause for concern?
I dont know your car like other members on hear seem to, so trying to get a clearer picture, I am sure you understand, not looking for perfection, just a bx break I can fettle back to good health,and enjoy. Look forward to hearing from you fingers crossed,
Darren.

darrencross1@btinternet.com.
Hi Darren I believe it has now !
Jmcc wrote:Sorry to those who've pm'd me. I have sold the BX to a colleague who is planning to get her back on the road. I will point him at the forum.

Cheers,

James
The above quote taken from THIS thread !

Edit:- I've just spotted one on E-bay which I've made a new posting in the SPOTTED section which may be of interest to you :wink: