Entering radio code??

Anything about BXs
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Entering radio code??

Post by ed4ferrets »

I've obtained the security code for the Blaupunkt Boston CC20 in my TXD but can't figure out how to enter it. If this radio is standard Cit issue perhaps one of the lads knows the drill?
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

From memory, press the number 1 button, once for 1, twice for 2 and so on untill you have the correct code in the display, then I think you press the ^ segment to activate.

I can check for certain tomorrow as I have the manual in the car.
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

:shock: That was quick, thanks Ken :D Appreciate if you could check and confirm tomorrow!!
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Book says.

Switch on, "cod" will be displayed.

Press one of the preset buttons display will show "0000"

Use the preset buttons 1-4 to enter your code.

Press button 1 to enter the first digit "1" or "0"

Press buttons 2,3 or 4 as often as required untill the display shows the correct code.

Press the upper part of the search tuning rocker switch to activate.

:D
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Ta for that, will try in the morning!!!

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Oh well, it seems the radio has been recoded rather than decoded in the past and therefore the original code won't work :roll: Thanks anyway for the info Ken :wink:

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

N.B. If anyone else needs to decode a Blaupunkt I may be able to assist if provided with the serial number :wink:, and assuming it hasn't been REcoded by some moneygrabbing security bunch as mine was :evil:

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle