BX wanted - urgent - cash waiting!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

BX wanted - urgent - cash waiting!

Post by stuart_hedges »

My girlfriend is sick of me NOT driving down to visit her in my frankly crap £50 Saab which is almost certainly never going to see the road again.

She has therefore offered me a £500 loan to buy a car.

Obviously I'd love this to be a BX!

There are some conditions.

I'm in Canterbury and she's in Brighton. I'm going to see her this Friday - 23rd December - and she wants me to turn up in my new car. So the car should be somewhere in SE England (anywhere as long as I can get there and back to Brighton in a day, basically), taxed and MoT'd, and available for me to pick up on Friday.

Any ideas?
M

Post by M »

Isnt Tim offloading his TXD with leather for about £400?

http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1200
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

PM'd - cheers!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Matey I have given first refusal on the BX to Ian Fearn whos giving me a yay or nay tomorrow, if he says no its yours mate, its a great car and runs perfectly, just needs the heater doing and maybe a new cambelt if your gonna do a few miles in it!

See the advert!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Im in the midlands tho! If you can get a train I can pick u up!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Cars yours stuart.

Many Thanks
Last edited by tim leech on Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mnde
Meteor Man
My Cars: 2007 Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 16V VTX
1982 Citroen GSA Spécial Estate - gone to a new home
1991 Citroen BX16 TGS Meteor - still out there somewhere!

Post by mnde »

Fecking hell, is that the quickest deal I've ever seen or what? Well, my "buy it now" BX was pretty much a snap decision!

Congrats to you Stuart! Another chap kitted out with a BX through the BXClub :). Let's meet up in our BXs after Chrimbo. Sounds like you're gonna have a cracker there, and I'm jealous of the leather interior!

Mark.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Am so glad its gone to a enthusiast :D . Shes a lovely girl and quite a looker too 8) ! See you on Friday stuart. Will miss her though :( !
uk-simmons

Re: BX wanted - urgent - cash waiting!

Post by uk-simmons »

stuart_hedges wrote:My girlfriend is sick of me NOT driving down to visit her in my frankly crap £50 Saab which is almost certainly never going to see the road again.

I'm in Canterbury and she's in Brighton. I'm going to see her this Friday - 23rd December - and she wants me to turn up in my new car. So the car should be somewhere in SE England (anywhere as long as I can get there and back to Brighton in a day, basically), taxed and MoT'd, and available for me to pick up on Friday.

Any ideas?
uk-simmons

Re: BX wanted - urgent - cash waiting!

Post by uk-simmons »

visit her in my frankly crap £50 Saab which is almost certainly never going to see the road again.

Any ideas?[/quote]
i have a bx for sale and i live in canterbury and if you want a look you can contact me on 01227784404
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

uk-simmons....

Err.... not quite sure why you've replied twice to this thread, with quotes from the OP, and then a quote, but with your own words...?!?!

Plus.... the thread does detail that the original requirement for a BX has been filled.... the thread is after all about 5 months old.

You might be better off posting a for sale ad with full details of your car.
this might be a signature