Blow!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

Blow!

Post by tim leech »

Guys I need asap a 16 (19 may fit) petrol front pipe please, good used ones fine aslong as its not rusted through, I will collect but it needs to be off the car or can Pay postage.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

I'm going to be taking the exhaust off the GTi auto at some point soon. Theres nothing actually wrong with the front pipe that i'm aware of, i just want to replace it with a new one.

The baffles rattle a little when cold but other than that its ok.
Over and out from me
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Will be a different bore size though surely?
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

No idea matey.
Over and out from me
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Think so mate, the 19GTi 16v and Turbo D have a bigger bore exhaust than the other models im informed!
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

billys got one! probably doesnt realise that its down the side of the 16v in the gargae though!
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

Negociated a price of £87-50 with Kwik-fit for a new front pipe (fitted) for the GTi. Tim, you could probably do a better deal on the BX16 pipe. I wouldnt fancy wrestling these pipes apart myself!
1991 BX19GTi Auto
johnj

Post by johnj »

not sure if this any good but I have a stainless steel scorpion front pipe for a 16V which you can have for postage only Tim. Fitted it to my car but felt it caused a flat spot so removed it. It is in perfect condition and I am intending to bring it to the FCS with me as a free gift to somebody.
BX 16V 1992 53k Red.
Work in progress.
BX19D Estate 134k
what a load carrier
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

John I will have it matey as I do have a 16v too, im going to the FCS so could meet you there with it? My frontpipe on my 16v isnt great either so thank you very much!