French Car Show 2006! - Tickets

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Much obliged Jon, Big Red should make it to your place and errr back I hope :wink: but I wouldn't venture much further just in case :roll:. As you know my BX is not the most presentable example of BXhood either, more of a special needs case, much like some of the ferrets that end up here :lol:
I shall paypal Vanny forthwith!!
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

Ed4, monies received already! Incredible speed i must say!

Mikeg, please be aware that DOGS ARE NOT PERMITTED at the French Car show! It doesn't specify this in the registraion document, however the 'special' ticket i have received today stuipulates that dogs/pets are NOT allowed and will be asked to leave along with there owners. I'll double check this tomorrow but probably best to leave the dawgs at home!
mikesg
Good Old boy

Post by mikesg »

If that is the case regarding the dogs Vanny, I'll just have one ticket for me. I can then be dropped orf then picked up later during the day. Could you let me know for sure, please? Thanks. Mike.
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Vanny can I bring some ferrets with if classified as Cit mechanics rather than as pets :? , they are far more suited to getting into those hard to reach spaces than I am :wink:
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

Unfortunately dogs are absolutley NOT permitted at the track during racing events, this is set by the track owners and is backed by the FCS (just been off the phone to the organiser, and it's not something he likes to enforce but he is forced to through the insurance!)

We can have our own food, so long as we hide it from the caterers!

Qn, does anyone have a Marquee? I think i know where i can borrow one for the weekend, but i guess i best have a back up!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I wont be racing mine lol or i just know it would go BANG!

I think owens coming aswell vanny
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

FINAL DAY FOR GETTING TICKET MONIES/REQUESTS IN

According to my records, these are the people that have paid and the number of tickets they have requested;
  • Vanny (yes i pay for a ticket even though i get two free!)
  • Ed4Ferrets (Paypal 04/05)
  • Mikesg (Cheque 05/05)
  • JonKW (paypal 26/04)
  • Phil Childlow (BACS 27/04)

Also joining us from the BX16v Owners Club are
  • Dan B +3 (paid 17/02 via BACS)
  • Mike P +4 (paid 3/4 via Paypal
  • Adrain E +1 (paid 3/4 via BACS)
  • Robin Hughes +1 (paid 4/3 via Paypal)
  • Luke (Paid 7/3 via BACS) :D
  • Kitch +1 (Paid 28/4 Paypal)
  • Tim Leech (BACS 28/04)
  • Martyn (paypal 05/05)
  • Rosco (Paid 9/4 via Cash)
  • JohnJ +1 (Paid 7/4 via BACS)
  • Pete Crane +1 (Cheque 4/5)

If you have paid and your name is NOT on the list then i have NO recod of having received payment, please PM me imediately as the monies for tickets will be sent at 9am tomorrow morning!
Last edited by Vanny on Wed May 10, 2006 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Vanny, I paid via Bank transfer to the account details that you PM'd me. I have the cofirmation from my bank in a letter dated 26 April. PLEASE let me know that I have a ticket!
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
mikesg
Good Old boy

Post by mikesg »

Vanny, did you not get the pm sent on the 7th, saying that it'll just be me on the day, NOT the +1? I am being dropped of to play with the cars then collected later like a good little boy.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

Dont worry Phil you have a ticket, was never gonna steal it :D

Thanks for letting me know the dates, have now found the BACS transfer, it comes up with a big long list of nonsensical digits so could ID who it was from :D

Mike, well called, my appologies i have that written down on the same spread sheet but didnt actually update the number of tickets :(

Will update the list now and that should see it all sorted?
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Thanks, Vanny. I didn't even consider you might. Now I can sleep happy :lol:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

Thanks vanny see you there :D :D :D

You Never know i may be in the 1.9 Auto TZS :wink:
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Vanny, are tickets being posted or what's the arrangement please? I'm still hopeful of getting there :?

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle
Vanny
Merseyside resident
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

appologies for not keeping you all upto date with this, tickets went in the post today first class so should be with you Wednesday?thursday just in time for the show :shock:

Have cut it rather fine this year with peeps ordering till really late (that and exams being rather tuff and distracting), hopefully this WONT cause too many problems, but let me know if you don't see the tickets by thursday and i'll see what i can do (i will be onsite from early friday morning!)

regards

Vanny
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

ed4ferrets wrote:I'm still hopeful of getting there :?
#-o

Hope the above was not misinterpreted :-k , it refers to a glitch with transport (not lack of ticket [-X ) which has now happily been resolved \:D/

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle