1991 BX Meteor Diesel for Sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
mattw

1991 BX Meteor Diesel for Sale

Post by mattw »

H Reg Meteor BX Diesel for Sale, 138,000 miles open to offers
MOT and tax due Jun 06

I have had the car for the last 10 years and it has served me well.

Generally a good runner / starter but I don't have the knowledge / skill / patience or facilities to keep on top of the things that are needing to be repaired on a car of this age. There is a dent in the drivers side rear door and the passenger side front wing (courtesy of neighbours parking skills).

new fuel pipes / exhaust last year
new rear spheres and accumulator sphere 2005

if you interested and would like some pictures get in touch as I haven't figured out how to add pictures to this yet.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Matt, if you`re selling because you can`t fix it have you thought about letting us know what`s wrong with it? I ask because someone may be able to help you repair it rather than you sell a car that`s given you ten years of service.
Vauxhall apologist.
mattw

Post by mattw »

there's not much wrong at the moment but the MOT is due next month and last year was cheapest MOT failure at £120 (for the fuel pipes)

I just had enough of the 'what's going to need doing this year' plus I want something smaller
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

Matt, i'm in Derby, might be worth me coming to have a look.

Which part of Derby are you in, i'm in Etwall, you dont happen to be in Allestree do you?
Over and out from me