LOSS OF POWER

BX Tech talk
Geoffrey Gould
BXpert

Crabs??

Post by Geoffrey Gould »

Hello dont know about crabs but a chap I know tends to sweat a lot in warm weather and woke up very uncomfortable and staggered to the bathroom, without his glasses, a big mistake, grabbed the talc and gave himself a good dusting down. Back to bed and felt even worse. Talc be bug****d it was "shake and vac."
Did his wife get a bollock*** for leaving it in the bathroom.
To keep it OT but technical "what is shake and vac" made of?
Cheers.
Geoff.
st gilles

Post by st gilles »

Don't know, what its made of but our dog recently came down with something that made her scratch like mad to the extent that she started taking great big lumps out of her with her paws.....took her to the vets and the first thing he asked is 'Do you use Shake and Vac?' As it happens we don't..can't stand the stuff and its supposed to be a nightmare for wear and tear on carpets 'like sprinkling sand on them and then treading it in' was what one carpet fitter called it. Turns out it was the bloody perfume the dog groomers used on her.............so it was only an extra £95 on top of the grooming then! But if it has that effect on dogs (and well documented) not the best of things to put on your carpets I'd say especially if you've got little kiddies.
Geoffrey Gould
BXpert

Post by Geoffrey Gould »

Hi Well done that man, I was told that it was sand with a purfume added.Cheers.
Geoff.
Gareth Wales
BXpert

Post by Gareth Wales »

Owen............

......YOU'RE FIRED
OwenS
BXpert

Post by OwenS »

Hahahaha :lol:
2007 Sportka
tim leech