bx19tgd estate for sale, complete with a shedload of spares!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
eeedelli

bx19tgd estate for sale, complete with a shedload of spares!

Post by eeedelli »

Dear all,

Offers invited!

It's time to part company with my Citroen BX19TGD estate. It's currently located in Crosby (just north of Liverpool) and comes with more than a car-load of spares too! (I'm guessing that the spares alone would probably fetch £300 if sold separately so someone's going to pocket a right bargain!)

Full details and pictures are at:
http://www.staff.livjm.ac.uk/eeedelli/BX/BX_Sale.htm

My cousin passed me a Volvo 740 estate at the end of last year so I transferred the insurance over and this BX has stood idle ever since (though I have started it up and moved it around a bit every now and again - fired first time, as usual, a week or two ago when I last did so.)

The spares came from my previous BX which I stripped comprehensively of anything even remotely useful before it was scrapped - body panels, electrics, hydraulics - all sorts!

It's taxed to the end of the month (which I'd forgotten about until last week - doh!) and MOTd until 15th September. It's done less than 2000 miles since its last MOT and been sitting in my back yard for most of this year waiting for me to get round to advertising it! Should sail straight through the next MOT but it's currently loaded up with all the spares and I haven't got it insured so can't really MOT it myself.

It's the economical diesel with the XUD9 engine that's done only 115K miles and has always run well. (That's nothing for one of those!)

I need to get it out of the way as soon as possible so please mail me with any queries:
DLE_hobbies <at> blueyonder <dot> co <dot> uk

Make me an offer!

Thanks,
David.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

E-mail sent David, look forward to hearing from you.
Vauxhall apologist.