Wanted heater control knobs.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
bx petrol auto saloon
BXpert
My Cars: Citroens SAABs and Vauxhalls

Wanted heater control knobs.

Post by bx petrol auto saloon »

Dear All.
Firstly, I was wondering if anyone has a couple of new/or some with very little wear. Heater control knobs, just the black plastic knob with just the single white line and the dot on the end. The two that I need are to fit the " hold/cold " control, and the one for the " directional " control for the screen/up down,down and face control. :wink: :)
The ones I have, one is cracked and the other one is missing its flat metal clip part, I have looked at them both but they don,t appear to have any part numbers :?
The two ones that I am in need of, it would be great if they were as new, or have very little wear, and they must have the little metal " clips " inside them please [-o< :D
I was wondering if anyone has a couple of these that they could very very kindly stick in the post for me, would be terrific :wink: :D If you could very kindly advise me on how much and including wrapping etc and the postage, would be really great :wink: :D
Many Thanks,
Vince,
Passion Hydropneumatic Citroen,s

Cars;- 1993 White Citroen BX 1.6 TXi petrol
saloon auto with air-con & ABS.
47,594 Miles from new.
Owned for 3 years sorned.
1988 Silver SAAB 900i 2.0 8v F/lift,
saloon 5sp with 3 spoke Ronals,
69,000 Miles from new.
Owned for 15 years T & T.