TZD for sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
benben10
Confirmed BX'er

TZD for sale

Post by benben10 »

hey everyone,
I came out the house this morning to see a river of green fluid in the gutter :( managed to top up get to work where I borrowed some ramps. looks like a pipe has split on the octopus? can just about get a finger on it through gap in subframe.
having limited ability/money/nowhere to work on the car, im offering for sale here if anyone can use it.
its too good to break having 8 months MOT. only advisory was a leaky strut return pipe. if no takers I will try and find a storage place for time being. looks like im back on the bus lol. Open to offers.

'K' reg 211K on the clock.
Ben
Attachments
bx6.jpg
Mothman

Re: TZD for sale

Post by Mothman »

If you can see the split pipe and get a finger to it then its not too difficult a job. This happened on my TGS Estate earlier in the year but ime lucky enough to have access to a set of tractor ramps.
I cut out the split section, found a suitable length of similar pipe [about 8 ins as this gave me a lot more rubber to work with] a couple of brass pipes and joined the lot together and no more leaks. So far this has held for 3 months.
It can be done with a bit of perseverence. shame you are so far away, be happy to assist.

Andy
benben10
Confirmed BX'er

Re: TZD for sale

Post by benben10 »

thanks for the info Andy