Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Re: BX Register

Post by Jaba »

Paul296 wrote:
Jaba wrote:We could set up a BXClub gmail account
Er . . . I think we've already got one of these? :shock:
Er . . . I realise that. I was thinking NEW like : registeryourBX at gmaildotcom with emails forwarded to the registrar(s).
An XLS file can be imported to gdocs so the admin is v. easy you simply import a new master copy after each update. It would have password protection so would not be a public document. Pics are probably not a good idea but a link to the flickr photobucket location can be included.

Equally this could be done within the (new ?) website, not sure about passwording it though, with the registrar having ftp access for updates but gdocs is easier to set up and keep up to date IMO. __google
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
Tinkley
1K Away

Post by Tinkley »

Below is a link to an Excel file. It is for sailing dinghies but gives an example of what could be done. If you have Excel on your computer it should open up. For those interested it basically gives a chronological order of boats built, details like builder, owner/helm, club, mast, sail etc where known.

Just click on the words 'Solo Register' to access the file and then select Open with Excel.

http://members.ziggo.nl/broekvd/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

Can the bxc garage be used in conjunction or instead of excel? Just a thought
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue