For sale 17rd

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Adie906

For sale 17rd

Post by Adie906 »

Hello,
I have registered on here to sell my BX and am happy to let anyone here have first shout before it goes on fleabay. Failing that it will be the scrappy at the end of the month...

It is still listed in car and classic and is a red 1987 16RE converted to a 17RD non turbo.

I restore DS's, and wanted a better ride quality than my backup car (a Mk2 Golf) which the BX has, along with excellent economy and instant starting. Furthermore, items beforehand unheard of in the DS world such as central locking and electric windows!

It has 152,000 of which 52k were done with the diesel engine. Mileage on engine at change unknown. It is taxed until November and MOT'd 'till march 2014.

I have replaced the rear tyres and welded the exhaust and driven it, and it is dynamically good...however, I do not get on with the shape or the general chassis condition which will require more welding than I am prepared to give it. Thus here is a cheap, reliable, winter BX for £300 only.Drive it away.
I am in South Norfolk and you can contact me on 07899 822 529
Cheers
Adie
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Re: For sale 17rd

Post by Dollywobbler »

Ah, hello Adie. Came to visit you when I was a staffer on Classic Car Weekly. Good luck with the sale. They certainly are more comfortable than a Mk2 Golf - as I now know!