Mk1 bits needed

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Mk1 bits needed

Post by ed4ferrets »

Mk1 indicator lens n/s front damaged and needs replacing.

Also the working bits inside the headlight flasher rocker switch or perhaps the whole switch.

Items needed by Chris Joyce aka gazpacho andulus
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Get out to your garage, up in your loft, under your bed.......... find these bits and confirm immediately or face the consequences :shock: :shock: :twisted: :lol:
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Well spotted Batman :wink:

Cheers Jon, now will the owner of mk1 dash switches please step forward
:) :roll: :)

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle
gazpacho andulus
Confirmed BX'er

bx mark1 bits needed

Post by gazpacho andulus »

I bought and fitted the new n/s indicator off ebay perfect and working.
The flasher switch still needs doing and I've also managed to render the metal clip that holds the back light in its housing in-op by clumsy removal! any ideas?

I could use a lead as to the where-abouts of those switches
cheers
chris
now I'm listening. TZD Estate 1991
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

jonkw wrote:OK, it was Alab of this forum who purchased my mk1 switch selection. Whether he has used them, or sold them on, I do not know.
Chris I pm'd Alab 17 May about switches but the message is still in my outbox so I guess he's Citroen Inactiva :?

By back light I assume you mean tail light :? , I may have a clip around assuming Mk1 & 2 are the same...... sure we could botch it anyway :wink:

If you're home give me a call, need to get away from forced labour in garden :shock:

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I have a indicator lense for a Mk1 which is yours for the price of the postage Ed.
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Re: bx mark1 bits needed

Post by ed4ferrets »

gazpacho andulus wrote:I bought and fitted the new n/s indicator off ebay perfect and working.
The flasher switch still needs doing
chris
Thanks Tim, only mk1 flasher switch still outstanding now :wink:

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'63 Renault Caravelle
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Ok no worries, Have just put a new bonnet (kindly donated by boyracereddie) so it looks better, am all enthused about it again now so watch this space! Its a sligtly darker shade but better than no paint!