bx17tzd estate for sale

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
nick.h699

bx17tzd estate for sale

Post by nick.h699 »

regretfully i have to sell my 1990 bx17tzd estate. it has 153500 miles on it and four previous owners. the car is in daily use, it is taxed until the end of January and the mot runs out the end of May. it has taken me to the mid Pyrenees twice recently without missing a beat, even the French stopped and stared!
it is in need of some TLC as i used it for hauling my caving gear and smelly lurcher around in. the work i know needs doing is osf cv gator which is in a box on the back seat, the starter motor is a bit tired, there is a knock which i believe is from the front a/roll bar links. there are a couple of bits of bodywork that are not urgent. the hydraulics all work and some of the valves have been replaced when required. there are other bits and pieces that i have no doubt forgotten.
i have the use of a land rover whilst a friend works abroad for a year or so and as i am caving in more remote places it is more suitable so the bx has to go.
i am looking for £375 ono. i can e mail pictures of the vehicle and can probably help out a bit with getting it to the new owner if required.

regards

nick
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Re: bx17tzd estate for sale

Post by Stinkwheel »

Hi there, is this the car recently on e-bay?
I take it another eBay messer didn't follow through with the purchase!!
Have a surfeit of estates here as would be interested.
Good luck with the sale :)
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
nick.h699

Post by nick.h699 »

yes it was on e bay. the guy was a messer and hasn't bothered contacting me since I sent him collection and payment details. I think e bay is becoming a waste of time to sell things on as speaking to people I know in the motor trade say getting messed about is becoming more and more common
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

On eBay again I see. Good luck this time round.
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

All too familiar story on Ebay I'm afraid - the worst thing they ever did was stop sellers leaving negative feedback as it means some buyers just take the piss.

good luck with the sale
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!
nick.h699

Post by nick.h699 »

sold to a guy called james from chesterfield. glad to be told he is going to take it round europe