BX SPORT from Madrid

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
BX-SPORT

Re: BX SPORT from Madrid

Post by BX-SPORT »

Hello again!
Thank you for the comments.
My desire for from for this model comes from 1986, when I saw it for the first time in the movie FLODDER.
In Spain 308 units were sold and they survive very few units, in my life only I have seen 2 including this one. This car found it hard to me 3 years to obtain it. The color is A RED VALLELUNGA and it was painted 8 years ago. The interior is original completely and the mechanics has 248.000 kms (155.000 miles) but it works correctly.
I have to do a good reportage of photos in order that you see with all luxury of details.

It is my first Citroën BX but it will not be the last one ...I adore it!

Regards.
BX SPORT ´86
Van gogh
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Van gogh »

Very beautiful color. You do not tell me the paint code, consider this color as one of the few to paint his BX. Thank you.
BX-SPORT

Post by BX-SPORT »

Hello, the red color of the BX SPORT is a red vallelunga, also used in other models models of BX (14 CARIBE limited edition in Spain) and in peugeot 205 GTI.

Regards.
BX SPORT ´86
Van gogh
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Van gogh »

Thanks for the information . One of my friends lives in Madrid and I often book he spare parts for my BX . There you have a lot BX already dismantled for spare parts . A lot of good things he sent me with Spain , which we find not real .
Jason

Post by Jason »

looks good for a bx from 1986!
honey00

Post by honey00 »

that's a real nice car! it looks is perfect condition too. where did you get it? i trade vintage cars here in the uk, always interested in getting advice on sources and dealerships in europe. we're not online at the moment, just in the process of setting up a website if anyone has any advice on this that'd be great: we're more car guys less techies - we're looking at these guys: http://www.1and1.com/website-builder if anyone has any experience i know there's some car dealers in here then that'd be great. cheers!
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Hmm, do I fear a spammer
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Vovchique

Post by Vovchique »

Topicstarter, sorry for offtop, but I've got one in Russia and than have some questions. Can You help me? )
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

The BX sport was never available in the UK but Hilary Stone has one so maybe he can help on any specific sport questions.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
greendale65
BXpert

Post by greendale65 »

Tim Leech wrote:Red cars DO keep their shine if cosseted. Theres a Mk1 C plate 16TRS which has had one father/son owner from new and gleams! its never had paint afaik.
I want it handsome motor.
8) 8)