For common development

Anything about BXs
Van gogh
Confirmed BX'er

For common development

Post by Van gogh »

A friend of mine recently sent me some plastic interior parts MK 1 . And among all lay like that part . I have long seething brain because I couldn't understand where she might be , and at last understood . Now the question for the gurus - what do you think is where it is installed :D

The small holes can ignore them drilled some no good man :x .
Van gogh
Confirmed BX'er

Re: For common development

Post by Van gogh »

I knew it would be hard to guess , but did not think that everything so seriously :D . Prompt - this plastic is mounted on the dashboard .
sdelasal
BXpert

Post by sdelasal »

Is it a tiller for the rare, limited edition, amphibious version of the bx?
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

Yes, return of the amphibx!

Don't recognise the trim though, and I own 2 mk1's! Mind you, I've not sripped much of the interior yet.
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

Maybe the answer is simple. Its not from a BX.....

Andy
Van gogh
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Van gogh »

The amphibian is probably a joke ? :) And sorry, what does the word - sripped ? And still , this thing exactly BX .
Van gogh
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Van gogh »

I will not bore you more , show how it looks installed . Frankly speaking, I couldn't understand what this thing and only after it was explained to me before I got it . The thing itself with the plant was installed on a double-sided adhesive tape there , because from the back side are its remains . And a scorner is done holes and tie as I understand screws . By the way, as you my dashboard, I recently dragged him artificial leather , in comparison with the fact that it now looks new
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Thats where it goes, will need to look at my GT etc to see if the RHD has one.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

Makes sense now - never seen one before! As Tim says, maybe they were never done on RHD cars, or maybe only certain high spec models got it.

Amphibx was the result of an evening round the camp fire on the Classic Challenge last year!
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!