E Reg GTi 8v in White Free To Enthusiast.

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
really?
BXpert

Re: E Reg GTi 8v in White Free To Enthusiast.

Post by really? »

We didn't really go quiet, just couldn't make arrangements to pick her up, however she arrived about half an hour ago, delivered on a dark and stormy night.

Drove up and off the truck under her own steam and now decorating my driveway. will be all over her in the morning looking for trouble.

Actually must get my own site as really doesn't really like me using his. I'm his mum with an equal passion for all things on four wheels and also have quite a collection in various states of decomposition.

Will keep updating, have to go and pick up some bits of trim off the green hornet tomorrow, thats for Talulah.

:D
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

This thread has gone very quiet!

Any update on the GTi?
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
really?
BXpert

Post by really? »

nothing exciting. popped the bonnet off for access. stuck it on some knacered steelies with shot tyres bulging out the sides. got distracted. bought some headlights. a strut. put wd40 on everything. thats about it. am in the middle of rear arm bearings for mums estate and an engine/box swap for mine. bought a new wing for the supra too. just looking for bits i will need for the gti. list includes octopi, brakes, spheres, rear arm bearings, small patch of welding and a whole load of maintenance that would have been done if the car had been on the road. mostly rubber bits. its pretty solid so far. need to pop the wings off still but have given everything a good wash.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Hows she doing?
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
really?
BXpert

Post by really? »

Hi all, Picked this car up some months ago, starts, runs but uses copious amounts of lhm from returns.

Have problems with other cars and have not been able to do anything about rebuilding this BX, so am now going to pass it on to an enthusiast through the club. It cost us £100 for transport to Oxford and am only looking for the £100 it cost to move.

The only things I have done are basically pressure wash underneath to take a good look and it is a very solid little car with surface rust in the usual places nothing rotten, it will be sold with the original 5.5j speedlines which need new tyres, in as original condition, goes up and down needs spheres.

Very easy to start can be driven onto transporter. Easy restoration, just have too many cars at the moment.

Viewing welcome.
paddy1995
Confirmed BX'er

Post by paddy1995 »

pm sent.
1992 Citroen bx 1.7 TXD Turbo white (restored)

1988 Citroen bx 1.9 GTI 8V white (the new project) :)

1993 citoren bx 1.9 TZD TURBO estate silver
themildbunch
BXpert

Post by themildbunch »

HI - Is this car still available?

PM Sent..
1988 BX 19 Gti 16v
1991 BX 17 TZD Estate
1991 BX 17 TZD Estate
really?
BXpert

Post by really? »

Hi this car has now been picked up by paddy 1995.

It started and drove onto the flatbed. We have been starting and moving it regularly along with top ups of LHM.

Wish him luck with the restoration.