Cabbage!

Anything about BXs
Al Williams

Cabbage!

Post by Al Williams »

You lot are more millitary than me! Cabbage is the word for all things green!
Anyway, on or more BX note, the chap that bought mine and returned it, is in Anglesey and emailed me with a discovery.
2 GTi 16 Valves, a 4X4 and a Boggy (Standard?) in a field. Anyone out that way that can check these cars out.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I`m pretty sure we have at least one, quite likely two or three members out that way.
It`s about one hour from me and if/when I get 5 minutes I fancy a little look at them. Sounds interesting.
Vauxhall apologist.
Al Williams

^

Post by Al Williams »

The 4X4 is sat on the floor with no wheels....
Must still be woth a look.......
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

There`s a GTi not far away from here which I`d been chasing for a while but I`ve given up now as the owner hasn`t got back to me despite numerous attempts to contact him.
I`ll try and get down to where the cars are that you mentioned thought might not be for a while yet.
Thank`s for the info!
Vauxhall apologist.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

going by the description, is the bog standard BX a red diesel? and the 4x4 is it a funky purple/blue colour with a smashed in front end? and a Black phase 2 16v that has issues starting?

if so, see if you can get any details on price and PM me, might have a lot of extra info!
Al Williams

Post by Al Williams »

Ah, deleted the email, think the chap said the 4x4 was black. I'll ask the question though.
artic-steel

Post by artic-steel »

It's not far from me,have you any more info on the location i might take a drive out & have a look.