BX Estate TGD for sale

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
jeremyC5
BXpert

Re: BX Estate TGD for sale

Post by jeremyC5 »

I'm interested.

So, it's been suggested a figure of £650 so far.
Can you get some pictures up and we can see it ?

....I had the same problem with pictures, just create a 'fake' ebay listing, listing for sale a wheeel nut with £9.50 P&P, then just post us the link and we'll be able to see it !!
C5 x 1
Ford 100E - Red x 2
Herald 12/50 x 1
stevejjj

Post by stevejjj »

Perhaps this is it on carandclassic

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C478457
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: BX Estate TGD for sale - H881 CAM

Post by RxBX »

stevejjj wrote:Perhaps this is it on carandclassic

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C478457
It sure is the one Steve and welcome to the BXC (As I see this is your first post) albeit you joined back in October 2012, you must have been a 'Lurker' all of this time :lol:

Do you currently own a BX at the moment or in the past perhaps ?

Good luck with the Sale Colin !

:)

stevejjj

Post by stevejjj »

It sure is the one Steve and welcome to the BXC (As I see this is your first post) albeit you joined back in October 2012, you must have been a 'Lurker' all of this time :lol:

Yes I've been lurking in the background for a while

I did have a 19 TGD but I did a really foolish thing in 2007 and scrapped it due mainly to needing new clutch, cambelt, cutoff solenoid, fluid leak from a return and probably rear arms - it had done 110,000 and I'd had it from 18,000. I do wish I'd kept it and spent the money on it

I'd like another but not to use as a daily driver so the question is where to keep it.

Definitely the most comfortable and relaxing drive I've owned - I'm put off the comfort of aC5 by the complexity of the electrics
jeremyC5
BXpert

Post by jeremyC5 »

stevejjj wrote:

Yes I've been lurking in the background for a while

I did have a 19 TGD but I did a really foolish thing in 2007 and scrapped it due mainly to needing new clutch, cambelt, cutoff solenoid, fluid leak from a return and probably rear arms - it had done 110,000 and I'd had it from 18,000. I do wish I'd kept it and spent the money on it

I'd like another but not to use as a daily driver so the question is where to keep it.

Definitely the most comfortable and relaxing drive I've owned - I'm put off the comfort of aC5 by the complexity of the electrics

You're right about the C5 electrics, mine has got an interesting fault, the computer sometimes switches off and resets, it doesn't lose trip mileage and other settings, but where to start ! - Who knows !!
- Doesn't affect the driving though - lovely ride !!

- Quote from a citroen website " there are 2 types of people, there are those that drive citroens, and then there are nincompoops"
(prob spelt that wrong, as well as misquoting, but you get the idea!!)
C5 x 1
Ford 100E - Red x 2
Herald 12/50 x 1
jeremyC5
BXpert

Post by jeremyC5 »

csbeaumont wrote:Hi, Thanks for the enquiry and information. Our Bx is in North Essex, near Colchester. As for price..., how do you value an old family retainer, its like valuing your granny! Offers?
Will try and put a price on her asap.
Hi CS,

Can I come and have a look at the car, I am interested.
C5 x 1
Ford 100E - Red x 2
Herald 12/50 x 1
jeremyC5
BXpert

Post by jeremyC5 »

This one is finally up for sale on eBay, for a starting bid of £400.
As far as I remember, it did have some panel problem going on on the near side at the back, but the details have been lost from my memory bank !!
The ride was a bit bumpy, I think I recall.
C5 x 1
Ford 100E - Red x 2
Herald 12/50 x 1