TGS for sale

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
Phil Brook
Confirmed BX'er

TGS for sale

Post by Phil Brook »

I wish to part with one of my BX. This one has been well maintained over the past 4 years but has definately the feel of an old car. That said it has had recent trips to Belgium/France and regular trips to London /Cornwall from Cumbria. It currently doesn't start- yesterday went through floods in the Lake District and was slightly misfiring when I got home. This morn wouldn't start! I have identified a broken connector so maybe that's all! Done about 140,000 miles and needs regular oil top up.I don't want to put anything more into this so will sell as parts or runner if anyone can start it. Still plenty MOT - its in the lovely blue colour. Recent parts include new alternator/battery/octopus/recent clutch.
If no interest I will take off parts I can and will scrap! I am located in LIndale near Grange over Sands which is on Morecambe bay. No idea of price open to offers.
Philbrook
Paul296
Over 2k
My Cars: Citroen BX 17 TZD Hurricane
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Re: TGS for sale

Post by Paul296 »

Have you thought about putting this on Car and Classic? It's free and sounds like a solid car that would be a shame to break - especially as it's a blue one. 8)
foe

Re: TGS for sale

Post by foe »

Hello

Any pictures?