1989 Citroen BX DTR for sale.

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
Paul296
Over 2k
My Cars: Citroen BX 17 TZD Hurricane
Citroen BX 17 TGD

1989 Citroen BX DTR for sale.

Post by Paul296 »

For sale; 1989 Citroen BX DTR diesel hatch in white with current mileage of 84,406. This is a one owner from new car and comes complete with all service history. The car is completely rust free, never welded and comes fitted with the following original and factory/dealer fitted accessories; rear spoiler, door handle scratch protectors, sunroof deflector, contour mudflaps, rear reflective tailblazer and sunblinds. The original Blaupunkt radio-cassette is also still fitted and working.This is an exceptionally original car in superb mechanical and cosmetic condition; the paintwork is excellent throughout with only one or two minor blemishes commensurate with its age.The car currently has 6 months MOT (I think, but I'll get back in touch with the owner to clarify that).

The only known faults include a worn front passenger sun-visor and the passenger side door doesn't respond to central locking but can be locked with the key. For anyone interested in complete factory spec. a new set of wheel trims will have to be sourced as (IMHO) the Halfords specials don’t really do it any favours.

In short, an absolutely beautiful example of an increasingly rare and distinctive motor car. Anyone interested can contact me via PM and I’ll pass on the owner’s details on to you. Offers in the region of £1300 please.

Last edited by Paul296 on Mon May 18, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Re: 1989 Citroen BX DTR for sale.

Post by Tim Leech »

Major want!

Just to confirm this is a 1.9 non turbo diesel.

Complete with new speedo cable which I provided recently!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Paul296
Over 2k
My Cars: Citroen BX 17 TZD Hurricane
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Re: 1989 Citroen BX DTR for sale.

Post by Paul296 »

Oh yes, and I forgot to say in the ad . . . it has a new speedo cable (supplied by Tim recently ) :)