mk1 BX GT breaking for spares

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
milkyjoe069
Confirmed BX'er

mk1 BX GT breaking for spares

Post by milkyjoe069 »

Please see ebay advert for info

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121717249329?_mwBanner=1
greendale65
BXpert

Re: mk1 BX GT breaking for spares

Post by greendale65 »

Someone must save this car.
:(
milkyjoe069
Confirmed BX'er

Post by milkyjoe069 »

Too late. Even people on this very forum have messaged me on facebook about buying it. I then offered it to them for £300 and said i would hold onto it......they stopped replying. Timewasters
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

That's rather harsh, I have found selling cars on a forum hard as most have good intentions but too many cars already, I have 9...ebay and car and classic are what I have used previously with success.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
milkyjoe069
Confirmed BX'er

Post by milkyjoe069 »

How is it harsh?? They messaged me saying they will save it.... So i dropped the price AGAIN to keep it saved, and they stopped replying. I think you need to get your head out the sand. I needed cash. Its no one else business how i make that cash. If it werent for me, the car would have been crushed months ago.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

read it again, the forums/facebook aren't the place to sell cars. I've been running BX's for 20 years and had over 40 of them, I know what they are and aren't worth and how to sell them, its your car, you can do what you want with it but coming on a enthusiast forum and calling people timewasters and saying its not worth anything etc isn't very polite and make you very unpopular, hopefully once the GT is stripped and weighed in I doubt we will see you again anyway....
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....