GTi Steels plus...

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

GTi Steels plus...

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I've got a set of four steel wheels one of which has an excellent Continental tyre (185/60 14) with lots of tread and another has a rather tired old spare Michelin - but it's still legal and holds it's air OK. I also have original wheel trims (currently sprayed dark grey metallic) which could be refurbed in original silver grey. I think I might have three sets of bolts around too - but I can't promise. I also have a spare front grille off a 1990 GTi which was sprayed silver by its previous owner, but would paint back to original black no problem. I also have a pair of rear light clusters from a 1990 hatch too - in smoked effect in OK condition, but one's showing some sign of repair to the 'circuitry' at the back although both units worked OK when removed...

FREE to any Club member who wants to pick them up...

They are destined for the tip if not picked up by 7th July. :cry:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

BUMP! Just to let you know these items will go to the dump next week, unless someone wants them.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Phil I could use a few spares for the GTi auto, i.e the grille, I would take the wheels off you but Its collecting them!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Wheels are a problem, but the other bits I can carry with me to the CCC.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

OK mate count me in for the non heavy bits!

Thanks