91 TGD Estate for spares or repair

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
daneinter
Confirmed BX'er

91 TGD Estate for spares or repair

Post by daneinter »

I have a 91 TGD estate to dispose of. Bit sad really, it was my entry back into BX's after many years but circumstances mean I cant continue with this one. Its a MOT failure (or will be) with corroded brake and suspension pipes. bad oil leak and LHM leaks on various valves. Corroded on rear passenger door inners. Clutch on last legs but not slipping. having had a bit of a heart attack I now cant face the work and it will cost me too much to put it out to have it done. Its taxed till end of June and I can get £30 from a breaker. If anyone wants it for spares come and get it for the same.(Teesside)
It has a great engine (150k) and gearbox and goes so well.It would be a shame to see it crushed there are so many spares on it.
Its not all bad news though as I've bought Sleepy's hatch and cant wait to get my hands on it!!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Long shot (if you`ll pardon the pun) because of the distance but what colour is it please?
Vauxhall apologist.
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

Billy I have no space for anymore the garden is full and so is the street. :lol: :lol:
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Wasn`t a hint mate, wasnt` a hint :lol:
Hopefully getting the bits tomorrow btw...
Vauxhall apologist.
daneinter
Confirmed BX'er

Post by daneinter »

Its standard citroen white