Nearly 2000!

Anything about BXs
tim leech

Nearly 2000!

Post by tim leech »

Fast approaching 2000 posts in 8 months, I need to get out more or I need someone to stay in with me in the evenings!

Of course it will be along time before im near cavmad territory!
M

Re: Nearly 2000!

Post by M »

tim leech wrote:Of course it will be along time before im near cavmad territory!
Yar right :!:
Methinks we may have a new contender for post whore....
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Me a whore? I wish I had the time!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Send him the goat quick!
Vauxhall apologist.
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

cavmad wrote:Send him the goat quick!
Who are you instructing? :? You are down as the goat's keeper - you havent lost it have you? :shock:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

You haven`t heard of the `incident` then Way2go :?: Gordon (the site goat) has escaped and was last seen heading for the M6 south with a cardboard sign saying `Derbyshire/Leicestershire` on it.
Went to check on him yesterday and after discovering he`d munched his way through my ministerial ceremonial robes I found a large goat sized hole in the fence and a `dear John` letter.
Seems he`s had a better offer and his step dad (Tim) and great uncle Ian (Fearn) are adopting him.
Lads, look after him and don`t forget fresh washed clothes for breakfast, two glasses of diet LHM for dinner and nettle and grass salad for tea.
Oh, and keep him away from short sighted llamas too please, we don`t want a repeat of the Chester Zoo occurrence do we?
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I dont do animals guys, although some of my previous conquests are only one step up the food chain!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Show off, most of mine were well below it. In fact I only just found out that one wasn`t called Flora because her parents liked the name :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
ellevie
Forum Treasurer

Post by ellevie »

It is rumored that this ungrateful goat has been tempted by an attractive offer form the Meteorological Office --- it appears the goat has an uncanny gift for predicting the weather and the service is keen to employ his remarkable talent as a replacement for their increasingly unreliable weather forecast technology.
David

BX19TRS 118K E Reg 1992-2008
BX19TRS auto abs 96k F Reg
BX19TXD 150k K Reg
Mr. Bridger

Post by Mr. Bridger »

How on earth can you loose a Welsh leisure centre?

(((((((Runs & Hides)))))) :D