BX club Chester resumes tomorrow!

Anything about BXs
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

the 1.9td is a real stunner, no body work dints or out! Would throw good money in for it if i could have a second!

good to see you both again, ended up on a tour of the relatives and got home at 10:30pm!!!

glad you find mine alright Sleepy, strange to have a little more space in my room again!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

artic-steel wrote:i went to a chippy today & saw the estate in a car park, it looked very well, now mines got a new MOT the next job is to make it shine like that
Bloody hell mate, I was going to post in `BX spotting`! I think I saw your car the other day heading down the road past the shops and I certainly saw it tonight in the car park.
Oddly enough I was trying to see who had parked it up and find a `BX club-you`ve been spotted` card to put under your wiper but was getting ready to go out so didn`t get time.
I did think who ever was driving what turned out to be your car had gone round the carpark again and had a quick look at the estate.
Small world right enough, can`t believe the coincidence! Any how I live over the shops so if you happen to know in advance the next time you`re in the area drop me a pm and we`ll have a natter.
It had to be you in the nice looking white hatchback?
Vauxhall apologist.
artic-steel

Post by artic-steel »

i was baby sitting for my sister she lives near there, i'll let you know next time i go down , i need some shiny tips my paintwork as you probably saw has gone flat
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Vanny wrote:the 1.9td is a real stunner, no body work dints or out! Would throw good money in for it if i could have a second!

good to see you both again, ended up on a tour of the relatives and got home at 10:30pm!!!

glad you find mine alright Sleepy, strange to have a little more space in my room again!
Cheers Vanny, good to see you and Aaron again too. I`m going to get the TD in for an MOT this week if I can and see what I`m up against.
Vauxhall apologist.
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

Thanks vanny I will have a play with the protech later.
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Goodo! :D