k reg 1992 1.7 tzd turbo diesel estate for sale.

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
richie
Confirmed BX'er

k reg 1992 1.7 tzd turbo diesel estate for sale.

Post by richie »

ok people, due to a massive change in my life ive decided that i have to let my bx estate go as i no longer have the time for upkeep or the space to keep it. i will start with that it comes with. the car is white and its been in daily use until 3 weeks ago when the starter motor (i think ) finally went. it does still work but you have to turn it sometimes 20 times to get it to start. as someone said on the parts thread i put the other it might not be the starter. the battery may need changing too although it did charge when i drove it 5 days ago. now i bought it off here and it took me 2 months to get it running very nicely. its been my daily drive as said up until 3 weeks ago. ive only done around 5 thousand miles in it in the 4 years ive had it and its currently on 220,000 miles. theres 3 months mot on it although ive only done 500 miles since the last mot so im sure it will go through its next mot. its currently taxed and i will also leave the tax on it until the end of the month for someone saving you having to tax it halfway through the month. theres virtually full history with it and i have all the old mot's. i have changed so much on this car over the years and it still goes really well. turbo and engine are solid and it doesnt smoke at all. the clutch and gearbox are also both good. all the windows work although the drivers glass sometimes pops out of place but still works. theres also a superb rds digital stereo with cd player and aux, usb etc etc and i have also fitted a decent hands free bluetooth system on the car that also works well. i have 2 upgraded remote central locking keyfobs and keys and they both work. tyres are good and ive recently had new brakes done. theres no rust on it and it has the original wheel trims that should be on the car. it also has the better 3 spoke steering wheel. now, apart from the starter and maybe a battery theres a tiny leak of the green stuff but it is tiny and its coming from one the metal pipes thats directly under the bonnet in the middle. i cant tell you what its called but its visible and very easy to get to. but, as ive said up until 3 weeks ago this car was and has been my daily a to b car for the last 4 years. there are a few stickers on the car that will need to be taken off but they are tiny and come off easily.
so, i would really prefer phone calls only and not emails please so my number is *************. my name is richie. i hope this is alright admin.
so, the price. its worth more than this but i need to get it gone so £400 buys it. its well worth that for a working bx with loads of history and mot with no rust. and its the tzd turbo diesel estate. if needed i will help to deliver the car for you as im still insured on it. i will be sad to see it go but as ive said a massive change in my life and need the space. im really sorry but i cant add pictures as i really do not have a clue how to but it is clean and all in all a decent car and the car is in northampton. thanks people, richie.

Edited to remove the phone number as this has long since been sold - Admin.
bramz7
My Cars: 1990 Citroen BX14 RE.

Re: k reg 1992 1.7 tzd turbo diesel estate for sale.

Post by bramz7 »

Bah, if I hadn't commited to something else as a daily for when I move, I'd have snapped this right up. Sadly not the right time!
Agreed, good price for an MOT'd estate with no rot. Good luck with the sale.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Just a pointer, you can't leave tax on cars anymore as when there is a keeper change it automatically gets cancelled and refunded to the previous owners.

Also you need some pictures!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
richie
Confirmed BX'er

Post by richie »

tim you can leave the log book a couple of weeks before sending it off thats what i meant mate. thus saving its new owner having to tax it straight away. and i would happily do that for someone on here so saving them a couple of quid. and think ive provisionally got it sold to a nice gent from here mate. thanks for your post though. and pictures? me? i can barely type let alone know how to put pics up!
richie
Confirmed BX'er

Post by richie »

car now sold to a nice geezer from wales who i can see will look after the car. very happy its gone to an enthusiast. thats why i put it on here and not ebay as i wanted a genuine bx'er. anyway thanks to everyone who showed an interest.
womble3go
Confirmed BX'er

Post by womble3go »

Hi, good to have met you Richie, all safely home back in north Wales now. Car didn't miss a beat and pulls very nicely (and had the approval of the boss!). It will be well looked after.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Well done guys.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....