BX GTi automatic for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I already have a car that drinks more than Oliver Reed at free bar!, :D if i had a V6 xantia aswell I would get hate mail from greenpeace and would of course have to sell my body to pay for the petrol! :shock:
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARS MINE !!!!!!!!!!
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

Well done Tim :D
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I don't believe it. That's great, Tim. Excellent news. That's Ian, you and me - not to mention Way2go (and anyone else?) with a fleet of GTi Autos. Greenpeace will be happy. Not :lol: :!:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Seeing your lovely example at the fcs made me want one, this will be a daily driver though so no garage, and wont be polished to death (who am I kidding).

All being well Ian and I will collect it Friday night from Mr Sleepy!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Tim, just spoken to Sleepy who said Friday is fine with him. Do you still have his mobile number or shall I send it over by pm?
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Still got it mate, havent had the pleasure of meeting you as yet tho Billy! Has he got the documents for the car, will get it insured Friday.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

I believe he has all paperwork for it Tim, yes. If you give him a ring when you get 5 I`m sure he`ll talk you through the car and the paperwork. As I say I haven`t even seen it myself so I`m sure Aaron will give you the run down. Seriously tempted by your Mk1 but I really haven`t got the time or space or money as of yet. TD booked in for MOT but not for a couple of weeks yet :cry:
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Well billy its yours if you want it I can store it over here for a few more weeks if that helps
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Cars insured Billy as of now, cost me £130 for the year, bargain!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

2 more to go and im on a double 2000!
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

*OFF TOPIC* Tim, we will need pictures of your BX fleet for the not-quite-forgotten and very much alive calendar project! That goes for anyone else too! (Thanks to those who have contributed so far)...
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

No probs Phil, I dont have a decent camera but I know Ian Fearn does, wonder if he would oblige?

Want to get the Gt Auto minted up before I take some pictures of it.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Someone please save the 16TRS, I can store it for the next couple of weeks if that helps!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Philip chidlow wrote:*OFF TOPIC* Tim, we will need pictures of your BX fleet for the not-quite-forgotten and very much alive calendar project! That goes for anyone else too! (Thanks to those who have contributed so far)...
I`ll have a better go as soon as I can, but meantime are any of the BX Club Chester ones any good?
Vauxhall apologist.