bosch injection

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
barry badger
BXpert

bosch injection

Post by barry badger »

i want to convert my tzd turbo to bosch injection, does anybody have a pump , pipes , injectors for sale. or even a full engine with bosch injection.
1993 tzd estate, on sorn
1992 tzd estate, slowly being raided for parts
1992 txd estate, "doom blue" on the road
1991 4x4 estate, on sorn
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Re: bosch injection

Post by Jaba »

Yes Barry, I have what you require. I am not sure if the Bosch system is mounted on my spare engine or has been dismounted and I cannot get to it to check until at least February.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
barry badger
BXpert

Post by barry badger »

Thanks, do you have any idea when you can get to it and how much you want?
My tzd is smokey but starts after 10 seconds glow even on the coldest day we've had this winter. it's parked outside, i start it every morning till the front suspension rises just to flush any rain out that has collected anywhere. i'm hoping pump and injectors will fix it, it's not mega smokey but just enough to make me feel self conscious.
I'm forced to use my 4x4 (which i really wanted to put away for the winter) until i get this fixed.
1993 tzd estate, on sorn
1991 4x4 estate, on sorn
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

Its going to be another month. I have the other parts too that you will need to change: the mounting plate, pulley and thermostat for advance retard.

Lets talk price when I have had a look at it again to make sure I still have all the bits.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
barry badger
BXpert

Post by barry badger »

Ok thanks , will wait to hear from you. i'm not now in a rush to put this back on the road,
i've got an operation imminent, so i'm too busy trying to finish off all my work to work on my own cars anyway.
1993 tzd estate, on sorn
1991 4x4 estate, on sorn