wanted bx trs interior/parts

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
PhilGreaves
BXpert
My Cars: CCC X**tia Columnist!! forgive me for I was led astray..

1984 Citroen BX 16TRS restored and now with fully functional power steering..!
1994 Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD SX (Jan 1994, no airbags but antisink fitted)

wanted bx trs interior/parts

Post by PhilGreaves »

Wanted

interior in light grey tweed effect for an early BX TRS. These were fitted to mk1s and early mk2s before a switch to a different dark grey/blue colour.

Unfortunately despite having no problems previously my car has surprisingly been invaded by mice during its winter storage. :cry:

After spending much time and money on the car I am gutted for this to have happened and would appreciate any help in repairing the damage- even a section of material to patch up the hole would help.

Please contact my by PM or my contact details are also in the club magazine under Xantia column

Phil
regards
Phil & Earl

1984 Citroen BX 16 TRS mk 1 "Earl" restored sept 2011 and now with fully functional power steering..!

CCC X**tia Columnist!! forgive me for I was led astray..
1994 Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD SX (Jan 1994, no airbags but anti-sink fitted)
St.Eve
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: Citroën BX14TGE (as "Classic"), furio-red, 116k kms
Peugeot 306Cabriolet, Saint-Tropez, grey. 196k kms

Re: wanted bx trs interior/parts

Post by St.Eve »

If i understood that right you are looking for that seating cover. I have a whole rear bench, upper and lower part, from a breakdown car. i could strip of the cover because i have no need for that bench. if you could post a photo of which type of cover, i could tell you if i have the right one.

Cheers from Germany
Steve
"You could drive any f*ckn car in the world as a mechanic - why a BX?" - a former friend