Haynes handbook

Anything about BXs
Terry Brooks
BXpert
Location: No 1 at the end of the bar .....@Milton Arms,Rotherham

Haynes handbook

Post by Terry Brooks »

Hi all,I was PM'd by Ken Newbold today .....it seems with "BX Club Wakefield" being on the move he had some railway stuff he thought I might be interested in ......it also turned out he also had a set of the "Citroenian" Cit Car Club mags [from 1999 to 2004] and the Haynes manuals for the BX,CX & Citroen Diesel engines ....he was gonna throw them away as he was busy moving house TODAY ........but I thought that if anyone wanted them I'd rescue 'em and mention it on here [and the 2CV forum] ........if anybody wants 'em they're free,just come and fetch 'em ......I'll hang to 'em for a fortnight or so,and if nobody wants them then I'll take them to my local tip.
btw ....I'm/they're in Rotherham.
Terry
Dont let the 2CV fool you,I'm not a hippy,I like violence
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I had already suggested they be brought ot the CCC National BX Club stand. But if no one from 'oop North' and close to where you are can make it then, it's a shame but no real problem... It would be a shame though to dump the Citroenians...
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
M

Post by M »

He isnt slinging out any OO guage track is he?
Terry Brooks
BXpert

Post by Terry Brooks »

Philip chidlow wrote:I had already suggested they be brought ot the CCC National BX Club stand. But if no one from 'oop North' and close to where you are can make it then, it's a shame but no real problem... It would be a shame though to dump the Citroenians...
I dont think I'll be at Huntingdon for the CCC meet,although I'm there this w/end for the 2CVGB meet ......dunno if anyone local to me is going to the CCC meet .......I'll hang onto them until then.
Terry
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

Terry, can you bring them to registers?

I'll take them off your hands there.
Over and out from me
Terry Brooks
BXpert

Post by Terry Brooks »

Marty wrote:He isnt slinging out any OO guage track is he?
Nah ...it was all "scenic" stuff .......I find "peco speedline" cheap enuff anyway. ......what are you short of? ..........he'd loadsa books about deisels ......I declined on 'em 'cos its just "steam only" as far as I'm concerned.
Terry
Terry Brooks
BXpert

Post by Terry Brooks »

HI Ian ...no prob matey ....D'ya want the Citroenians & Haynse's?.....look me up,I'm in a red 2CV [reg TBZ6829] and we'll be flying the blue&white "Yorkshire Rose" flag on my Trailer Tent.
Terry
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

Yes please Terry, i'll have the lot. I can re-distribute it as necessary. I'll either be in my black Xantia V6 (s reg) or red BX TZD Turbo (K reg)
Over and out from me
joolie
BXpert

Haynes Handbooks . . .

Post by joolie »

seen as this post has got the right title. . . does anyone know of any other handbooks than HAYNES?? far a 92 TZD that is . . . yes, the one with the twisted camshaft.
'91 BX MkII 1769cc Turbo TZD Break

running on RME/SVO

IF it aInt BrOKe dON't trY 'n FIx iT.