For sale, Reg plates BXI 19

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
peterwight
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: Audi A4 Quattro (1998)

For sale, Reg plates BXI 19

Post by peterwight »

If you have a 1.9 BX with injectors this is the most apt number imaginable! Yes I know I can put it on my Meteor, but there might be one of you out there tempted to put this unique signature on your cherished vehicle and give me £250, plus delivery cost, for the sheer fun of it. (You'd get the actual plates as well as the right to use the number,and so would not need to pay for them to be made (about 30quid).

I also have for sale a 16v front bumper on this forum. If you fancy the fender and BXi19 together there would be discounts. Don't hesitate to haggle; I know you're in a buyer's market regarding the registration. Regards, Peter

All enquiries and comments are welcome.Talkto me via this club
Last edited by peterwight on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
A BX fan since buying a 1983 1.6 in 1987 and subsequently a 1.9GTi, three 16valvers and a diesel Meteor. Their deaths have us done parted, save for one 16V sold for restoration, hopefully underway.
peterwight
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: Audi A4 Quattro (1998)

Re: For sale, Reg plates BXI 19

Post by peterwight »

NOW SOLD. Ought to have asked for more money! Sorry if I've excited interest and nipped it in the bud. Yours sincerely, PW
A BX fan since buying a 1983 1.6 in 1987 and subsequently a 1.9GTi, three 16valvers and a diesel Meteor. Their deaths have us done parted, save for one 16V sold for restoration, hopefully underway.
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Re: For sale, Reg plates BXI 19

Post by Jaba »

peterwight wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:25 pm NOW SOLD. Ought to have asked for more money! Sorry if I've excited interest and nipped it in the bud. Yours sincerely, PW

Its not too late to accept gazumpers or an auction perhaps.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.