BX Stuff for Sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Re: BX Stuff for Sale

Post by Jaba »

You should be in marketing Tom at the rate you are selling stuff.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
saintjamesy89
1K Away
My Cars: 1985 Citroen BX19 GT
198x Citroen BX16 TRS auto
1988 Volvo 740 2.0 GL Hearse
1991 Saab 900 16v convertible
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

Need to clear out the garage... Still have MK2 Astra and X300 Xj6 parts in there but I haven't had an astra for 7 years! It's all too easy to just leave stuff. I also want to raise some additional funds to do some more work on the GT, first off is rear wheel bearings and arm bearings - neither of which are cheap even without labour, never mind anything else that may need doing in that general area.

But the BX stuff seems to be going, which is all good!
I'm not a Saint, or a James, but a Tom Saint-James!

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
2006 Lexus RX 400h SE hybrid
benofbrum

Post by benofbrum »

Do you have the rear lights. They fit my Midas
saintjamesy89
1K Away
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

Hi Ben, yes - still have the lights if you want them, PM'd.

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
saintjamesy89
1K Away
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

Bump! X Rally approaching for anyone that moght want to buy stuff and pick up there. Otherwise it's ebay for the leftovers. I'm open to offers on the items left - i'd much rather they be sold than sit here.

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
saintjamesy89
1K Away
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

Hi folks, it's that time again! Although we have moved house now and have even less storage space, so all my superfluous car parts are in the lounge! I won't be able to make it to the X Rally as we have definite plans this year, i've already enquired... So it'll have to be postage for the parts i'm afraid. Have a look, it's all priced to sell, and if it doesn't it will have to be binned. if you fancy anything, the prices are negotiable to an extent.

Distributor cap HDC519 bought for my GT but it's the wrong part, I believe it fits other BX's (likely 19's) although not sure which!

£4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BX Upper speedo cable for a MK1, bought from Chevronics for a reasonable sum! Whilst fiddling to get it on, the end came off. I have psuhed it back on but may require heat or a light dab of adhesive to make sure it stays on. Worth a punt!

£8

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BX Document Wallet for petrol and diesel BX's dated 1989. Lots of books and leaflets present, this came from my 89 14TGE. The vinyl has some marks and discolourations but otherwise it's quite smart, im sure it'd improve after a scrub - I have only given it a cursory wipe over.

SOLD

BX14 Perfomance Package! All you need to boost you 14's power output. Kit contains AX GT (85bhp, pre-91) parts including twin choke carb and inlet manifold, distributor, cap and rotor arm, air filter housing, carb to filter housing connecting piece (BX's single choke carb had a round intake, whereas the twin choke has an oval), ignition amplifier module, HT leads and filter cold air feed/hot air feed module. I amassed this lot for a future 14, but now I have a GT to play with i'm unlikley to have one in the forseeable.

£40 - ON EBAY

Rear MK2 light clusters, of two different tints - a blue on the left and I think the other is a red tint? In very good condition, red tint cluster has a small crack in the middle red light portion, but it's difficult to see! Seals appear to be fine. These came off of my TXD turbo, and a new matched pair went on.

Blue tint
SOLD

Red tint

£8

MK1 Front indicator lenses of two slightly different tints, good used condition - again would benefit from a proper scrub. The valeo boxes are what the new pair came in, not sure of the brand of these but both come with bulb holders.

SOLD

Used headlights one of which the glass has fallen off (on the ferry back to the UK from France!) application of sticky tape solved this and i believe the glass can be glued or otherwise stuck back on. Lights are in good used condition, the reflective insides appear to be good, can't see any obvious rust/tarnishing or whatever happens to them! These are off my GT as I fitted a new pair, hince the valeo boxes these will come in.

Drivers side

Passengers side

SOLD

Brand new! MK1 RHS instrument cluster tower in lovely chocolate brown, complete with all wires and connectors. I don't have big hopes of selling this in the UK as i've NEVER seen a MK1 BX with a brown dashboard, but it's surely worth a shot. Bought off of leboncoin as I thought it was grey, the advert picture was that bad! It was expensive and a bit of a f*** up on my part, even more so as the seller wouldn't take it back. It is from a base spec model as the rear wash/wipe is a blank switch, but for all of you who have MK1's tucked away with a brwon dash, you could just swap your existing switch in, as all the parts dissassemble.

Date stamp!

Lots of wires

Pricing this is dicfficult as it cost me an ibscene amount, but then I expected to be buying a new grey part, so shall we say £ 40 for a fellow BXer?

That's all for this morning folks, i'll probably be along again on Thursday for the last box of BX bits to go, this was another Leboncoin purchase and there are some interesting things in there... I'll just leave that with you! I'll get the parts onto facebook at some point too for those that frequent over there.

Thanks.
Last edited by saintjamesy89 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
lesg
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: citroen bx gt

Post by lesg »

Hi Tom, is there any chance you could send me some details of the Mk 1 bits you have for sale please. My Gt has the brown dash fitted so now you know there is at least one in the UK. Many thanks, Les.
saintjamesy89
1K Away
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

Morning all, just as a note - we will be in Norfolk this weekend just north of Norwich, so could potentially deliver any parts between there and Yeovil, Somerset on the way home on Sunday.

Ah, that is good to know Les. I don't think there are any MK1 specific parts in the otber box, didn't have time this morning to sort and list so it's just the brown RHS tower i think (but can check). Do you have any interest in the dash part? Hopefully yours aren't problematic but mine have started to deteriorate, the wash switch mostly doesn't work now - must get around to the relay trick!

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

PM sent re rear lights Tom.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
saintjamesy89
1K Away
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

Ok, so the headlights have gone, as have the document wallet, MK! indicator lenses and the LH rear light (blue tint).

Keep the orders coming folks!
Last edited by saintjamesy89 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
saintjamesy89
1K Away
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

Much interest on the performance package on the AX fb page, but I think I have underpriced it (and been told by a couple of people as such) so I will try ebay for that.

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
saintjamesy89
1K Away
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

Also I've found an alternator for a BX14, looking up the part number (Unipart GXE2374) reveals that fits loads of other stuff:

-All AX's
-Austin Metro 1.4d (who knew!)
-BX14 (XY and TU)
-Peugeot 205 1.0/1.1/1.4 petrols

Bought it to fix a charging issue on my old 14, so although untested I bought it in full working order. It's a bit dirty, im sure you could clean it if you really want!

£ 15

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
saintjamesy89
1K Away
2007 Lexus RX 400h SE

Post by saintjamesy89 »

The aforementioned box of assorted parts, including some MK1 bits has been opened...

MK1 Grey dashboard RHS end trim, the bit that contains the air vent, adjuster and tweeter. Rather good condition, no obvious blemsihes - dusty! Although i've given it a quick wipe over.

£10 posted

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radiator fan switch for XU non-16V petrols, so not suitable for the 11 or 14 but all 16s and 19s according to service citroen based off of the part number 95 495 385 (1264 17 on service citroen). Untested but looks to be in good condition externally.

£8.50 posted

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manual choke dashboard blanking plugs, one in beige (to suit brown dashboard) and one in grey. Not new, but very good condition.

£5 each posted

MK1 dashboard part in grey, this is the bracket for the headlight controls. Stamped 03454 grau (made in germany).

£7.50 posted

Assortment of blue and beige interior wing mirror trim panels, all drivers side:

1 x Blue BNIB
1 x Blue very good used condition
1 x Beige BNIB
1 x Beige very good used condition, to fit a BX with no wing mirror on the RHS of the car (so probably low spec LHD).

£10 each posted

Three drivers external side wing mirror blanking trims, for LHD misery spec BX's with no wing mirror on the RHS. All used and in good condition, don;t expect there's much need for these but i'll try listing before chucking!

£8.00 each posted

COMING SOON! A load of what looks like BNIB door/boot or other rubber seals. I ran out of time this morning to sort and photo these - this may happen tomorrow. This is the last of my BX spares that i'm selling folks, so grab 'em while you can :D

Mes voitures:
1985 Citroen BX19 GT
TizzyD
BXpert

Post by TizzyD »

Tom if you have a drivers front door seal in the stack of goodies please let me know :D
'02 Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v - 92K - Sold
'09 Yamaha YBR 125 - 1100 miles
'93 Bx 17 TZD Turbo - 240K - The Aubergine