BX GTi automatic for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

tim leech wrote:No probs Phil, I dont have a decent camera but I know Ian Fearn does, wonder if he would oblige?

Want to get the Gt Auto minted up before I take some pictures of it.
Yes, we can take some nice pics.
Over and out from me
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

And of course some of your lovely tizzy dee!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Guys its home and safe. huge thanks to Ian Feran for piloting it home for me, I have got to say its FAR better than I expected and is the nicest bx I have driven ever! Cant wait to get her all titivated, am using it to go on holiday in July in so no more gearchanging for me!

Thank you cavmad!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Tim, chuffed to bits that you like it and that it`s gone to an excellent home. I`ll look forward to seeing it at the northern show perhaps? If you win the lottery I think you should employ Ian as your personal chauffeur and have yourself a BX stretched limo built.
I can just see you stepping out of the back covered in bling with the suspension lowering and Ian in a Thunderbird`s suit saluting you :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Im a bit disturbed you ahve thoughts of me in bling lol but yeh I can go for that. Wonder what Ian looks like in a peaked cap?

Driven it to work today to get some new rubber on the front, couple of wiper blades and good steam clean. And so the work begins!