Bookpack and Flaps!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

Bookpack and Flaps!

Post by tim leech »

Guys I am after a bookpack for my newly aquired 1991 Gti, you know the grey one with the owners manual, service book dealer map assist book etc? I have the instruction manual but naff all else. Also a set of four mudflaps? front or rear or whatever you have, prefer the countoured ones if possible?

Anyoen got one laying around they will let me have for the price of the postage?
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Reasonably confident I`ll have one somewhere Tim, bear with me please. I think if I do it`ll be the standard BX one, any good to you if it is?
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Yep there all the same matey thanks.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Yep there all the same matey thanks.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

There`s an echo in here!

Tim, this is what I have found: one black fold out wallet c/w Citroen badge on cover. This folds out and has two large clear pockets either side (one has 3 smaller pouches for business cards) and two medium size pockets in the middle.
Included in this are one BX 19/19GTi/16V booklet, one (very thick) `Reseau Citroen` (The Citroen Network) booklet and one petrol-diesel 90 booklet.
There is a Goodmans GCE443 intruction booklet too but I think one of my BX`s has this stereo so I`d like to keep that if you don`t mind.
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thats fine with me mate thank you!

How much Do i owe you for it?
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Just the mudflaps to get now!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Just the postage will be fine Tim, though it may be a few days before I can get to The Post Office. Probably best to remind me in a few days time!
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Will do!
M

Post by M »

Timmmmmmmmeh :D
Im fairly sure I have the fold out map with Citroen range on the front (AX, ZX, BX, XM) dating from about 1991 - do you want me to see if I have it and dig it out?
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Would be fab marty thanks,
M

Post by M »

Found it - its a 1993 one with a Xantia not a BX on the front :(
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Never mind marty thanks anyway!