White Bits

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

White Bits

Post by Vanny »

Breaking a white 1.4 St Tropez tomorrow, most things available from trim to rim :D Some parts already spoken for, many parts already dead (front struts, rear arms etc) seats are being transfered but much of the rest will be preserved!

If you want anything i will have no internet so text me on 0 777 3 3 2 4686

will respond when i get my text, parts in Manchester but can be brought to liverpool otherwise collection only!

PS Cavmad i'll call you tomorrow re what parts you want!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Cheers Vanny, I`ll be out between about mid-day to midnight though (Saturday). Going to the rubber to watch England win 7-0! If no reply please leave a message and as soon as I`m sober enough I`ll give you a call!
Vauxhall apologist.
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

7-0 - Arglwydd mawr yn y nefod! Only six out.... and the one you did get was a pretty lucky one, from what I hear. Roll on the next six nations for a bit of hammering at the REAL ball-game - the one where bodily contact is totally legal - not a convenient excuse for a bit of amateur dramatics.

You may have guessed where my sporting allegiances lie....
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Vanny, I`ll be in touch probably later about the parts, cheers.
Vauxhall apologist.