Wanted: Silver O/S Drivers Side Meteor Silver Wing & Hatchback Black Parcel Shelf

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
David
BXpert

Wanted: Silver O/S Drivers Side Meteor Silver Wing & Hatchback Black Parcel Shelf

Post by David »

Hi all,

As the title states, I'm looking for a few parts to tidy up my BX.

I'm looking for an O/S, driver’s side silver wing with the meteor stripes already present. Mine is badly damaged at the front & looks very untidy. It's out of the question to repair it as it's bent on the corner at the front & even the indicator doesn't fit properly.

Also, I'm looking for a rear hatchback, black parcel shelf with the sun blinds. Mine is full of burns! (From before I got the car).

I'm not in an immediate rush for the parts, but I would like to get something sourced. They've been needing attention since I got the car, so what's lying around?

Thanks.
1992 Citroën BX 1.9 Diesel Meteor 4x4 - The Project.

1992 Citroën BX 1.9 TXD (with GTI engine; Mulleys old car) - Parts car.

2004 Citroën Xsara Desire. (Now gone).

2016 Ford Focus Zetec - Daily Driver. (Absolute bone shaker).
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Re: Wanted: Silver O/S Drivers Side Meteor Silver Wing & Hatchback Black Parcel Shelf

Post by Jaba »

You may know already but the estate shelf can be used as well. It is easy to remove the extra extension flap to convert an estate shelf to a hatch.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.