Unusual position for a Xantia...

Anything about BXs
Calfskin
Confirmed BX'er

Unusual position for a Xantia...

Post by Calfskin »

I was driving home today along the old A92 and suddenly this blooming black Xantia came motoring up my rear end (he was fairly shifting as I was doing 80!) so I obliged and pulled in and it shot passed me with its bottom in the air! It was a comical sight although I can quite imagine that it might not be so comical to either drive or repair...

Reminds me of the day I was coming back from Perth and an CX flew past on its highest position. Some people are just crazy.

Calf.
RIP Rene, 1992 - 2006.
He was the best car I ever owned.
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Or think that's "what a Citroen does".........because that ones they've seen/driven have always been totally knackered.

Alternatively, they're bought that way because they're both broken and cheap and driven quickly into the ground, perhaps literally in this case!
OwenS
BXpert

Post by OwenS »

Reminds me of when I was in high school, walking home one day, and elerdly couple pulled up at traffic lights in mk1 BX with nose in the air and butt to the floor....drove off like it too :D

Also headmasters knackered looking 17D going over speed bump in school car park fast then see-sawing front to rear violently.
2007 Sportka
OwenS
BXpert

Post by OwenS »

[quote="DLM"]Or think that's "what a Citroen does".........because that ones they've seen/driven have always been totally knackered.

quote]

I had to listern to alot of ignorant, ill informed 'advice' against BX's and Citroen in general, from people who who can't even get the name right 'its hydropneumatic NOT hydrolastic!!!!!!!!!!!' :evil: :evil:
2007 Sportka