White Van Man

Anything about BXs
tim leech

White Van Man

Post by tim leech »

Bloody white van pulled in next to my newly painted Gti at the petrol station, clearly there wasnt enough room for his van and my car in a narrow space, but! the fat slob opened the door against the rear bumper then proceeded to squeeze his oversized bulk through the gap pushing the door repeatedly against the bumper removng a nice round circle of paint! I watched him do this from the kiosk window. I went out and had a go at him but he denied it until i pointed out the silver paint on his door coinciding with the lack of it on my car and that the teller and I had watched him do it! :evil:

I said just because its a old car you dont care do you, wouldnt do that with a brand new BMW I expect

Sorry mate he said and drove off. So now I have a shiny new bumper with a scuff on, and his vane well its not his so what does he care.

WANKER!
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Did you not follow him home and s**t in his slippers? Thats what I usually do.

I'd have asked for some money towards the repair.
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

He'll probably be on CCTV. Ask for his number and report him.

Bast***

Reminds me of the time, at a Surrey country fair, a woman parked her new Audi next to my 7-year old Fiat Uno turbo and her kid opened a door onto it, leaving a nice big dink. When challenged, she basically said 'old car what does it matter"!

After she'd trailed off with her Aryan brats, he had a f***ing big dink in her Audi, believe me.

Don't let them get away with it!
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

Have to admit I've done that too phillip,

When i had the CX CX Turbo 1 some 'person' in a volvo got out and whacked his door off my rubbing strip and took a chunk off it, i was standing behind my car waiting to get in, when i challenged him he simply said "well its an old banger isnt it" so when he had left i accidentally booted his door.

not big or clever and it doenst make you the better person, but you feel sooooo much better :-)
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

He drove off and to be honest as its only a small mark I didnt bother, its a case of his word against mine and I cant be doing with the hassle, insurance claims are so long winded and complicated, just annoys me people have no respect for others property these days. I never leave the Sd1 unattended as I know some goon would reverse into it or something. :shock:
M

Post by M »

Not a White Van Man - but I rather upset one of my patients yesterday when I didnt give them a Methadone 'script - I vame back to my car to find it had been egged and the hubcaps nicked.
Still, it could have been worse, the silly b1nt could have put the windows through.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

What a tosser, glad no serious damage was doe amrty, where they genuine citroen hubcaps?
M

Post by M »

tim leech wrote:What a tosser, glad no serious damage was done Marty, where they genuine citroen hubcaps?
They were Geniune Citroen Blingo Hupbcaps - anyway got them back this morning as the person in Q had chucked them into one of the gardens of a house near where I was parked - returned unscathed this morning and a quick session down the jet wash saw the car egg free once more so no real harm done.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thats good news then. I will have to touch my bumper as I cant afford to have it painted again.
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

I pity you Marty, i used to work with nutters, I carried on until it affected my health adversely,I changed my career completely, now I still work with nutters and get to drive a white van too :evil: Not all of us are bereft of road manners but its hell out there, my favourites are taxi drivers.
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
OwenS
BXpert

Post by OwenS »

When I went to local cinema last year someone dented and scratched my TGE with their brand new Range Rover...Im afraid to say I lost it and keyed the side of said Range Rover. :oops:
2007 Sportka
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Revenge is sweet! :twisted:
st gilles

Post by st gilles »

on the revenge theme....once got nearly squashed into the offside curb of a dual carriageway by some totally oblivious wanker who hadn't seen that I was overtaking him and the vehicle in front of him and proceeded to try and kill me ( I was on my M/bike at the time). Stopped at the set of traffic lights to remonstrate with him to find that I was getting the ignorance bit.....he didn't ignore my size 12 m/cycle boot as it dented his two offside doors to a large degree......I then exited stage left .....what a great feeling......at the time I really felt that I was lucky to be alive though.
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

....what a great feeling......at the time I really felt that I was lucky to be alive though.
I think all of us who have ridden bikes for any real time can sympathise with this one, we all have had similar 'didnt see you' idiots try and kill us.

Im with you though, boot his door in, reminder to look :-)

I was once on a works aprillia scooter doing some drop offs and found a C15 from Central Auto supplies was trying to kill me, so i booted the door and nerfed his mirror, aprillia wasnt registered to me and I dint care about it :-)
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
Terry Brooks
BXpert
Location: No 1 at the end of the bar .....@Milton Arms,Rotherham

Post by Terry Brooks »

I think I'd 've been inclined to have tw*tted him.
T.
Dont let the 2CV fool you,I'm not a hippy,I like violence